Friday, February 8, 2008

Stop lights in my life...

So I have been beginning to wonder if the traffic controllers (people who control the stop lights in the area) are out to get me and just gather around in a circle watching and laughing at me while sipping their coffee as I continually get stopped at every stop light that I encounter. Its beginning to be quite a game for me actually. I have come to the conclusion that if I think about a light turning yellow followed by a quick red as I approach it will instantly turn to my dissatisfaction. Never fails. So now I have come to the conclusion that if I play it cool and dont let the stop light know that I acknowledged it, maybe it will not see me coming and actually stay green. But if I make direct eye contact and think about it, there it goes it just turned yellow and now red. Another opionion from a friend of mine suggested that maybe someone secretly implanted a sensor in my car that works in connection with lights to turn and continually disappoint...especially when I need to get somewhere in a timely fashion.

So for all of you that have played this game...please stop playing and dont let "them" get the satisfaction. I have actually begun to make mock bets with myself as I drive now and have been making a haul in fake money that I have been betting against...well myself. For example, when approaching the next stop light and if its not already red (which I am sure it will be, why wouldnt it) say to yourself "$50 on it turning yellow or red" and you too can start building your fake money account and then you can decide what you want to buy with this "money" as you sit your ass at the red light.

Keep on truckin' on

(Spell check isnt working for some reason on this piece of crap site so please excuse some of the spelling and punctuation)

No comments: