Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I hate people!

Just got home from the wonderful traffic and the blood pressure is really high so I thought I'd better sit down and write a few things so you can get the full effect.

494 East was a mess today, just today yes. How the hell can it differ from one day to the other? I just dont get it. I mean I understand accidents happen and that leads to jams but what the hell! One day it takes me barely 10-15 minutes to get home and the next its 30 minutes and I have a headache and feel like I am going to have a heart attack. There are some many fucking stupid ass people in this world that the government should really supply helmets to the entire population. Drive like you are from here and not from the Flinstone era. Come on please. Everybody is so concerned to call who ever the fuck they need to talk to so bad or text them that they dont pay attention to the road. (Yes I have done both of these while driving before but feel confident I can do both at the same time without wearing the govt supplied helmet). Just drive people...we all have something better to do than sit in our cars and not be able to move.

I just dont understand how traffic can differ so much from day-to-day. Someone's ass needs to be fired. I am only 26 years old and cant take it anymore. I really hope something changes soon because I am going to end up doing something extreme. This is just getting ridiculous.

Also to further illustrate my point of stupid fucking asses, on my way down to my car today in our heated garage area there is a vending machine for residents to get snacks, etc. Well today I opened the door to go to my car and see glass all over the floor and the vending machine vandalized and the candy nearly emptied. I thought about grabbing a Caramello but then thought otherwise as this question popped into my head at 8:45 am this morning..."who the fuck broke into this vending machine and what the fuck for?" Boy they sure made a hall on that candy, maybe even $40 worth being that I worked for a vending company before and the candy that is in the machine is "dirt cheap" to the vending company and they rip our asses off. I then drove to the office and saw a maintenence guy on the way and passed the word on. He said they did it in another building too and must have been on a late night/into the early morning sugar binge and thought that robbing vending machines would be a good idea.

I just hate people more and more everyday with the stupid small talk, traffic, bullshit that nobody really gives a shit about. I really dont understand how "some" people can actually make it in life day-to-day.

Well my head is going to explode so I am going to watch some tv before I go work out and venture to the gym where I am sure it is filled with retards that haven't received their helmets yet in the mail.

Before I go...Just received word from my roommate who just walked into our apartment that the gym is packed with people and some fucking idiot has his shirt off. I told you guys. Fuck it, I am going to sit my ass on the couch and eat!

No comments: