Monday, May 12, 2008

I Love Me Some Booby..


I love the Cleveland Cavaliers.

I have been flipping back and forth between the Twins winning 3 out of 4 against the defending champion Boston Red Sox and the Cleveland Cavs and Boston Celtics and never thought I could pull for some team as much as I have for the Cavs against the Celtics.

I absolutely love Lebron James and his game. He has struggled immensely in this series but the Cavs were focused to even this series at 2-2. I had to write this blog after Lebron dunked over Kevin Garnett and made him look like a little school girl. Kevin Garnett was totally dominated by Anderson Varajeo (aka side show bob) and I love every second of it! No points in the 4th quarter...doesn't that sound familiar...

Daniel "Booby" Gibson was huge also and his playoff perimeter shooting is outstanding and continued to be just that tonight. He is money from three and stuck a dagger with a huge three pointer to help the Cavs even the series at 2. The Cavs are an easy team to like with cool players that play hard and a coach that flies under the radar.

I cannot believe how well the young Lebron handles himself in adversity. He is just a class act all around and is definitely my favorite player and is actually a role model for young kids. He is not getting in trouble off the court and brings his A-game every night...even if he isn't shooting well. (Don't do anything stupid now Lebron that I praised your glory)

The Celtics have yet to win on the road and I couldn't be more happy. I have just decided tonight that I actually hate Kevin Garnett. His antics and chippiness and jersey popping have to stop. He played like the Garnett of old after starting out hot to only diminish in the 4th quarter and was no where to be found. He is overrated and always has been. He single handily ruined the Timberwolves franchise by being a greedy you-know-what. I love seeing him fail!

I hope the Boston "Three" Party (if you want to call it that) sinks in the Boston Haaabor.

Well Sir Charles Barkley is on Inside the NBA right now and he is hilarious so I have to watch. By the way why is Magic Johnson on the show with him...he is awful.

No comments: