Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just Another Day in LoserVille...

Just another typical weekend. Gophers lose and Vikings collapse in the 2nd half to start 0-3. I am done going to Gopher games for the year after last night and unfortunately we are going out to Purdue in a couple of weeks. I guess I am excited to see another stadium but that is about it. I just don't feel the same way about sports anymore. Just not very exciting at all. I used to look forward to games on Saturday's and Sunday's but not so much anymore. Maybe its because our teams are consistently terrible in everything. The Twins have 98 losses. Gophers are 1-3. Vikings are 0-3. Enough said! Was hoping the Twins would lose today...going to the game tomorrow and wanted to see them lose #100 on the year. Oh well...maybe we will get lucky on a high draft pick. Definitely need to shake things up a bit.

The Gophers program is at an all time low (if possible). The Gophers were dominated by NDSU in every aspect of the game. Especially the coaching. Jerry Kill's false hope and momentum is gone with his team's performances. The Gophers were out coached badly and I was very annoyed with the amount of NDSU fans in Minneapolis. Yeah the Gophers lost, but NDSU your season means nothing. What happens if you keep winning? Nothing, nobody cares. Especially Minnesota people. So quit writing me text messages about your stupid bison...you mean less to me than the stale bun on my bison burger. Go back to your stupid state...thanks for stimulating our economy in Minneapolis.

The Vikings aren't worth writing about. Another good first half, 2nd half collapse. I hope they lose every game this year so we can have a shot at Andrew Luck. Who cares about Christian Ponder...he is not an NFL quarterback. And what is the deal about Percy Harvin always getting hurt? Today he was sick to his stomach, yesterday he had a migraine, last week he hurt his shoulder. Starting to become a trend? Harvin is one of my all time favorite players but its time to quit getting hurt.

Quite frankly I am very irritable this weekend. My online sports betting has been poor so far this year also. I think I may just give up on Minnesota sports for awhile...might make my life a little less irritating. Until then, I am now an LSU fan for college football and a Buffalo Bills fan. Cant believe its already 4pm on Sunday. Depressing. Cant wait for another week of work. I guess I could watch the WNBA and the Lynx game...

OK its not that bad...well time to make another trip to the refrigerator.

No comments: