Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jimmy Johns, Jimmy Johns

So I just finished another sandwich from Jimmy Johns and it was phenomenal. I have yet to be disappointed after eating at that place. Whether you are looking for a quick snack or a meal, good ole Jimmy Johns is where its at.

Today I opted for the #16 (Turkey, bacon) and I am almost tempted to go back and order another sandwich. I have been known to frequent Jimmy Johns more than once a day in the past but who is counting. I usually opt for the #2 (Big John-roast beef) and every single time that I get that sandwich and after I am finished I always think..."that is so damn good."

You really cant go wrong with what you order there, #1, 2, 5, 12, 16. They are all good and you will always leave satisfied. I am really thinking about trying the tuna..looks interesting and I feel I should branch out a bit.

The Jimmy chips are awesome too. I really like the kettle style chips and usually go with the salt & vinegar. My mouth is watering thinking about them right now and I just finished a bag. I felt the same way about Chipotle last year but that love has faded and I have moved on. I used to walk in there and instantly my mouth watered. I still frequent Chipotle but not as much as I used to due to my current infatuation with Jimmy Johns.

Some days I don't feel like driving or leaving my apartment or workplace and its all good because they deliver and the commercials are right...they are real fast. Before you know it, they are knocking on your door or you are getting called to the front desk at work to retrieve your sandwich...again. Almost gets embarrassing sometimes...its like, yeah its me ordering again, but I don't care because we have a special relationship.

So if you end up going to an actual Jimmy Johns location they are even faster. You are ordering your sub before you even reach for your wallet and they usually have it done before I can get my drink filled. Sometimes I wish they weren't quite as fast because I almost get intimidated, especially if I am real hungover or something and my brain isn't functioning properly.

I really wish I would have invented this company or something similar because I would be rich. Obviously I couldn't have invented "Jimmy Johns" because my first and middle name is not James John but you get the point. Sethy Andrew's is not going to cut it...

I think I might just settle on buying some stock in the company so in a sense I am paying myself back and getting a delicious treat in return.

As you can see I have it all figured out and I will keep you updated on the progress of my restaurant chain entrepreneuring.

Until then go out and support your local Jimmy John's.

No comments: